Sue Dunell then talked about what was going with PowerBuilder, including a lot of the interest/involvement from SAP.
With regard to PB15, the tentative road map showed:
- Web (partial)
- Refactoring support
- Win32 UI enhancements
- .Net Framework updates
- 64 bit deploy - Classic
- OData Support
With regard to a full fledged web solution, she referenced the work that Appeon is doing towards HTML5 and mobile client support.
Dave then demos some 'pre-alpha' work on PB 15. He did mention that there will be a 12.5.1 MR that involves 2 enhancements for the PB.Net version.
- The ability to dynamically load assemblies
- 64 bit compilation support
The PB15 features he supported were:
- MDIDock - a bot of a minomer because its not MDI
- Grid and GridSplitter control
- Adding controls to toolbars
- Sharing .Net DataSets with DataWindows
- HTLM5 DataWindow - InfoMaker.Net. Reporting and simple data entry
Video (not particularly well done or high quality) is available on Vimeo.