- Using Visual Studio.Net Visual Controls in PowerBuilder Classic
- Using Visual Studio.Net Non-Visual Assemblies in PowerBuilder Classic
- Using PowerBuilder Non-Visual Assemblies in Visual Studio.Net
- Using PowerBuilder.Net Visual Controls in Visual Studio.Net
Both conferences also feature presentations by John Strano and training workshops by Yakov Werde.
Dave Fish will be presenting at Atlanta.
Dirk Boessmann, Senior Vice President of Mobile Development at SAP, will be at Charlotte to discuss SAPs future plans for PowerBuilder
The Charlotte conference is exclusively PowerBuilder. The Atlanta conference is more like the old TechWaves in that it covers PowerBuilder, but it also covers a number of products including PowerDesigner, ASE, IQ, Rep Server, SQL Anywhere, HANA, SAP Mobile Platform and SAP Fiori.
March 30th to April 1st
The conference covers a variety of SAP products, including PowerBuilder.
- Over 10 PowerBuilder sessions and workshops
- One 4 hour Pre-Conference PowerBuilder training session (Mar 29th).
- Early Registration open now at $1099 (Full Registration is $1499).
May 6th to 8th, 2015
Charlotte, North Carolina
North Carolina PowerBuilder User Group Conference
- Over 25 PB sessions and workshops: Design, mobility, testing, reporting, tips and techniques
- Two days of Pre-Conference Intermediate Training Sessions (May 4 & 5)
- Early Registration open now at $295 (Full Registration is $495)