PowerBuilder 10.5 Launch Seminar
Lordâ€™s Cricket Ground
March 8, 2006
09.30 Registration and refreshments
10.00 PB10.5 Features Overview and Walkthrough
Discover the new UI, toolbars from the new release of PowerBuilder.
- Treeview, a new DataWindow presentation style
- New DataWindow functionality, including autosize height on all bands
- User interface improvements with new icons, menus, toolbars, rich text control and datetime picker control
- New BYTE datatype
- Updated RDBMS support for Oracle and ASE 15
- Enhanced Web Services support for PowerBuilder clients. 10.5 has a Web Services implementation that supports .NET
11.00 Coffee break
11.15 PB for all your development
We uncover lesser known features of PowerBuilder that make your development easier. PowerBuilder Does That? - If you think PowerBuilder is all client/server, think again. PowerBuilder does distributed computing and lets you work in a J2EE environment.
- PB for Application Servers using the new PBVM plugin, enabling you to deploy PB applications with your choice of app server
- PB for Java. The JSF Datawindow will enable your Java developers to use PowerBuilder DataWindows
- PB for .NET. PowerBuilder and DataWindow .NET give you 4GL solutions to .NET development
- PB for Mobility. PocketBuilder enables you to build and deploy a mobile application in less an hour
- PB and the WEB. The WebDataWindow, did you know there is WEB authoring with PB, or Web DataWindow availability to JSP ?
14.00 Discover the world of Lords Cricket Ground â€“ Tour and visit to see the Ashes
Post a Comment