Mostly just a note to self. Apparently since the 4.2 update, you can get "Insufficient Storage Available" errors when updating apps on Android when there is plenty of free space available. The solution is to enter "*#9900#" on the phone keypad and then select "Delete dumpstate/logcat". For further info, see this thread:
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- The PowerBuilder Development Center, Thediscussions blogs, and documents like this one are one way to learn more about using PowerBuilder. There are a number of other options as well:
- ELearnIT offers online video series with workshops. More personalized training is also available through GoToMeeting or onsite training.
- PowerBuilder.TV offers a number of PowerBuilder related webinars monthly and has an archive of previous webinars.
- SAP has a Database and Tools Academy on Youtube with a number of videos on using PowerBuilder.
- For 20 years, the PowerBuilder Developer's Journal printed a monthly magazine with articles about PowerBuilder and related technologies. The magazine ceased publication in early 2013, but archives of many of it's articles are available online.
- ISUG-TECH is the international SAP user group that focuses on technical users. They offer a monthly magazine that includes PowerBuilder, a special interest group forum for PowerBuilder, a discount on ELearnIT training reference above as well as local user group meetings and conferences.