We are a little over a month away from the Beta for DataWindow .NET 2.0 and here is your chance to get a sneak preview of what that release has to offer.
A sneak preview webcast will be held on Thursday September 29th at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT.
Attendence is free, but space is limited and you must register at:
Here are some of the features you can expect to learn more about at this webcast:
- Visual Studio 2005 Support
- Dot Notation (Indexer) access to DataWindow Data
- Hierarchical (Treeview) Style DataWindow
- Enhanced Drop Down DataWindows for Web Apps
- Using .NET Datasets and Datatables as DataWindow datasources
The link seems to be broken. I keep getting this page cannot be displayed.
Post a Comment